|TUPPERWARE QUICK SHAKE SHAKER MIXER 100% ORIGINAL FREE SHIPPING LOWER PRICE ON DescriptionProduct DescriptionTo use place ingredients in container, insert blender wheel so it rests on ledge, apply seal and shake vigorously.From the ManufacturerTupperware Advantage|
Caring for Your TupperwareTupperware products are tested to ensure that they are a safe, non-toxic, attractive and durable alternative to other home storage products. With a little care, you can keep your Tupperware looking as good as new.
- World StandardsAll Tupperware products are made from safe, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic materials; thus they do not release harmful chemicals to food or liquid contents. Materials & Additives used exceed US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) & Japan Polyolefin Hygienic Association standards. What it means is that you can use with peace of mind every time!
- Innovative DesignTupperware products are designed to inspire. Unlike ordinary plastic products, many Tupperware products have won worldwide awards such as Industrial Design Excellence Awards, Reddot Award, IF Seal Award and numerous others. Indeed, one can use Tupperware with pride!
- Color SafeOne can enjoy the attractiveness of Tupperware Products in fabulous trendy colors and be assured that colorants used are all registered on the French Positive List, Circular Letter No. 176 (the most stringent in the world). It also complies with Council of Europe Committee of Ministers Resolution AP (89) 1 requirements.
- Microwave SafeWhere Tupperware products are indicated for microwave used, Tupperware uses materials strictly meant for microwave use & adhere with the following bodies: USA -Toxic Substances Control Act Inventory (TSCA), Canada - Domestic Substances List (DSL), Europe - European Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances (EINECS), Australia - Australia Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS), Korea - Korean Existing Chemical List (KECL), Japan - Japanese Inventory (ENCS)
- Top Quality and FinishingAll products have passed stringent tests and are built to last. Its design and smooth finishing make Tupperware products a delight to hold and use for any occasion. The high quality and standards are reflected in its typical single product mould costing over USD$100,000, a sum equivalent to 7 mid-sized cars!
- Environment FriendlyTupperware plays its role in saving Mother Earth from further pollution and degradation as its products are designed for long term use. On the other hand, plastic bags and bottles, Styrofoam containers and PET bottles are not made for repeated use, and thus adds to the mountain of garbage./li>
How to Use Your Tupperware SealsModular MatesTo Seal: Align projection on seal with indentation on container and press seal groove over container. Press and slide thumbs under the seal as you lift.Microwave SealTo Reheat: Open steam release cap and use in microwave for 3 minutesTo Store: Closing the steam release cap ensures an alright container for storing in the refrigerator.To Open: Hold container in place, lift tab and peel-off seal.Breathing SealTo Seal: Place seal groove over container rim. Press down on one corner. Slide thumbs over top of seal edge to opposite corners.To Open: Lift seal at one corner. Then lift other three corners, one at a time.Classic Round SealTo Seal: With hands close to you, press seal groove over container and move thumbs and fingers around top to the seal edge. Press center to seal and lift tab slightly to expel air.To Open: Hold container in place, lift tab and peel-off seal.Instant SealTo Seal: Place seal groove over container rim. Press center to seal firmly with thumb.To Open: While pressing center with thumb, place finger tips under seal edge, lift and remove.Features & details
- Cleaning and Storing: Wash and rinse Tupperware with liquid soap and lukewarm water. Store without seals to keep them fresh. Do not soak polycarbonate range in detergent or soap.
- Hot Food and Beverages: Cool beverages before applying in the seal. Cool hot food or liquids containing fat (cooking oil/grease, curries, soups, sauces) before placing them in the containers can withstand temperature upto 80°C
- Tight Seals: Place the seal in warm water for few minutes. Dry thoroughly, then apply to container while still warm.
- Stain Removal: Use baking soda paste. It's ideal for removing stains and stickiness.
- Preventing Cuts and Scratches: Avoid the use of abrasive scrubbers and washing powders.
- Removing Unpleasant Odours: A piece of charcoal or moist newspaper, stuffed into the container and left sealed for 12 hours in the fridge (before washing and rinsing the product thoroughly) should get rid of unpleasant odours.
- Liquid Storage: Only products with classic round seal are liquid-tight and can be kept in any position. Place containers with any other type of seal in upright position.
- Removable blender wheel - easy to blend and clean
- Tapered shape - for easy shaking and mixing while holding
- Domed seal with hinged pouring spout - extra space for effective mixing
- Metric and cup measurements - accurate measures
- Classic sheer material - identify contents easily
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Quick Shake (500ml)
About shipping:Economy shipping method - Registered Post By Airmail– Delivery time is between 20-30 business days from the date of shipping. Handling time is one day after the cleared payment.Delivery to some countries may be 30-45 business days.Custom PolicyImport duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.If for any reason, you decide to leave a neutral or negative feedback, please contact us first and let us manually resolve it. It is next to impossible to address issues if we do not know about them.Please help us to maintain FIVE STAR RATING in all areas.THANKS
|Tupperware India Pvt Ltd|
Item part number
|20.8 x 11.2 x 9 cm; 109 g|